Three Dunlins

Three Dunlins

Friday 6 September 2019

Some official counting....

Hello!

In the past days I have been doing some short visits to my local patch ,Zolina reservor, in my worldshorebirdsday counting program.

I have done this counting since its creation and I was the first person in Spain to do it!!

Since then a few more have added to the list and I hope that many other will follow this important bird counting that makes us aware of the value of the habitats were they live.

I have seen various common sandpipers, green sandpipers, one redshank and those two nice birds that have made presence for the first time in the year those days.!!

Curlew Sandpiper/020919/Zolina Reservoir



Calidris ferruginea - VIDEO

Eurasian Curlew/050919/Zolina Reservoir


No comments:

Post a Comment