Three Dunlins

Three Dunlins

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Two nice observations.

 Hello.
Those last days have been quite interesting at my local patch,Zolina reservoir, were good number of waders have been observed particularlly common redshanks and common sandpipers.
Between them also were well representated the greenshanks and the ringed plovers.
I was lucky to observe in the east coast a bar tailed godwit a very scarce bird in inland water reservoirs.
Last year none was observed around and two years ago only one individual was seen for a very short period of time.
Yestarday in an express visit I localized two grey plovers, always a difficult and wary bird here accompanied by a group of eleven Dunlins.
I will try to keep the pace in this interesting month of may at my Lp.



The bar tailed godwit feeding continously with two stilts resting close by.


One of the two plovers with dunlins and a greenshank.

No comments:

Post a Comment