Three Dunlins

Three Dunlins

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Marsh Sandpiper...a first for zolina reservoir.

The past 11 of april I discovered a Marsh Sandpiper that produced the first sighting of this bird in the reservoir. It showed quite far and the pics taken are all  with the Telescope and the smarthpone handheld.

I was lucky to encounter the bird because I headed towards a blind shore that I usually don't visit because it takes a long time walking. Once I arrived I started prospecting slowly with the Kowa and suddenly a completely different silouette appear in the lens that remainded me to this bird.

Once it flew away I didn't have any doubt and it became also the third time that it has been seen in the county of Navarra-Nafarroa.

The bird remained around a few days more.


Tringa stagnatilis




This was the first and most important picture.










Archibebe fino/Zolina/290416 from elcamperoinquieto on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment